Does Your Business Run Like a Well-Oiled Machine?
If you’re like most business owners, you probably became a business owner for the freedom it provides, not for the problems that often come along with it.
- Hiring, training and keeping good personnel is a problem for most business owners. You have to place ads, get resumes, interview people, pick the right ones, then spend time training them, and then they leave. It’s a constant cycle. How do you get that under control?
- Getting organized is another problem. Many business owners today feel like they are running around putting out fires all day long, moving from one crisis to the next. The phones aren’t working. One of your big customers is upset. The new ad didn’t come out. The important delivery didn’t come. Is there a way to get ahead of all these problems?
- Marketing and increasing sales and new clients is another big problem for business owners. Many business owners spend most of their time doing marketing and sales.
- And the worst problem of all is the financial instability that comes with business ownership. Paying all the bills on time and making payroll, when the income just isn’t sufficient, is probably not the thing that lured you into business ownership.
But if you could get those areas of your business better under control, you would get:
- Greater staff cooperation and performance
- Increased income and profits
- Reduced stress in the workplace
- More freedom for YOU
So how do you get there?
Principles That Simply Work
The business principles developed by L. Ron Hubbard are used throughout The Small Business Success Manual.
These are proven, effective strategies for making a small business more efficient and successful. We use these methods quite simply because they work.
Over 240,000 businesses worldwide have been introduced to Mr. Hubbard’s business principles, with these kinds of results:
- Businesses expanding, in an orderly fashion
- More productivity from the staff
- Increased income and improved solvency
- Fewer personnel problems
- The business owner more in control and having more freedom and free time!
The Bottom Line is Results… Results… Results…
Let’s look at what some business owners have to say about their experience using Mr. Hubbard’s business technology:
Craig Jensen is the CEO of Executive Software, now renamed to Diskeeper Corporation.
I formed Executive Software in 1981 with a small computer and a box of files in my kitchen. After struggling somewhat for years, I decided to do the marketing myself, studying and applying L. Ron Hubbard’s marketing technology. The resultant explosive growth put us on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 fastest-growing privately-held companies in America for four consecutive years – a rare feat. Today, because of Mr. Hubbard’s administrative technologies, our products are used on 3.5 million computers around the world.”
Doug Dohring is the founder and owner of a top 100 market research firm, and Chairman/CEO of one of the world’s largest youth-oriented websites.
“As a business executive I have enjoyed many successes thanks to my knowledge and use of L. Ron Hubbard’s administrative technology. Having used his technology in every business activity for nearly two decades now, Mr. Hubbard’s organizational concepts are always with me to the point where virtually every aspect of running my companies involves the use of his administrative technology.”
Alan and Sheila Atkinson-Baker own one of the largest privately held court reporting firms in the US.
“Our company began in our home, we did everything ourselves! We couldn’t stay on top of it! By studying Mr. Hubbard’s organizational technology, relief settled in. We organized all the functions to deliver our service, and began to hire and train employees. We learned to be executives and we now run a multi-million dollar with clients in all 50 states and offices nationwide and were featured on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing privately held companies two years in a row.”
Jim Johnson is the owner of Mr. Jim’s Pizza – one of the top 300 franchises in the nation.
“Mine is a true rags to riches story. I went from college dropout living in government subsidized housing to multi-millionaire. I am not some dynamic whiz kid that excels at everything. But I was smart enough to study Mr. Hubbard’s management technology and try it to see if it worked. In expanding, we’ve grown to dozens and dozens of restaurants across America, and at no expense of my personal life. I can say without reservation that this technology works!”
Bennetta Slaughter is CEO of Agent Media Corps Publishing, Inc. of Florida.
“Implementing Mr. Hubbard’s management technology has been the best business decision I’ve ever made! We have increased profits and productivity significantly every year and were named Clearwater Business of the Year 2001. This data is easily understood and implemented and has helped our employees who were ill-prepared. Now they can learn their jobs completely. We are all winning daily!”
The Decision for Better Organization and More Freedom
The Small Business Success Manual will give you greater success and control over your business and more personal freedom. Change is sometimes difficult, and implementing the effective strategies in this book will involve some change. But if you want to improve and expand your business without it taking forever, and if you’d enjoy more personal freedom, then this book will definitely help you in that direction.
With the Small Business Success Manual, you’ll learn:
- How to increase income without cutting corners
- How to improve staff productivity
- How to promote successfully and inexpensively
- How to recognize and hire the best employees
- Motivating your staff to produce at much higher levels
- How to PREDICT what your customers (and competitors) will do. The information in this section will absolutely astound you
- How to effectively deal with confusion and distractions in the workplace
- How to reduce the everyday stress of running a business
- How to run your business so that you get yourself more free time for other activities
- and much, much more..
The Small Business Success Manual is available as an eBook for immediate download
Within minutes you’ll be able to read it on your computer screen or print out a full copy of it. At 164 pages, it is a substantial eBook filled with effective solutions. The cost is only $28.95.
You deserve a very profitable business.
You deserve more personal freedom.
Get your copy of The Small Business Success Manual
What Readers Say
“This book helped me in ways that I hadn’t expected. I found myself viewing day to day business scenarios from a different and more objective place which keeps opening the door to new solutions and ideas. Stan Dubin, the author, writes in such a way that once I started the book I had to read it cover to cover. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I USE the information I obtained daily.”
– Joy Rockwell
“The bookshelves in my house are loaded with books on making it in business, financial success and get rich quick or not-so-quick schemes. After reading this 200 page manual I’ve decided to clean off my shelves and give the local library’s used book sale a donation. The concepts are clear and there are plenty of examples by others who have applied the concepts in each chapter to their business. It isn’t theory. It is based on the real world and doing. Whether or not you have a small business you’ll find something you can use to make your life easier to control in this book.”
– Colleen Wilhite
“This book gave me basics I never got in my business school MBA program. It’s a practical book, the author knows what problems business people can have, and he addresses them with solutions based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard. If you have (or need more) staff, if you have (or need more) customers, if you’re looking to improve your business, then this is your manual of things to implement.”
– Alan Dunn
“I read Stan Dubin’s book from cover to cover within a day of getting it. For any business owner who is looking for ways to handle problems effectively and with solutions that work, this book is a must. It offers easy to do steps that give one immediate results. I suggest that anyone who owns a small or large business get this book, read it and apply it.”
– L. Dagenais
Get Your Copy Today!
© 2020 Workable Solutions. All Rights Reserved.Workable Solutions | 1931 Cobblestone Way | Clearwater, FL 33760