How To Hire The Right People
Hiring people who are competent, who get along with others, who treat your customers well, who show a bit of loyalty and hang in there with you—well, you know what this can do for your business.
I'm Stan Dubin, and I've been helping companies hire better staff for the last nine years. After writing 170 articles and delivering 150 podcast shows on hiring, I decided to put my best material into a book.
It is now published and ready to help you hire the right people.
Let's take a look at what's in the book:
- How many times have you interviewed someone and a few weeks down the road you discovered this person was NOT the person you interviewed? The book delivers over thirty ways to help you with this.
- How much should you rely on the résumé?
- Which is more important: skills or attitude?
- What if someone you’re interviewing rubs you the wrong way…but you think they’ll do a good job?
- How important is hiring the right salesperson? We devote six chapters to help you get it right!
- These and many other questions are answered.
It all adds up to answer one vital question: Do you have the right person?
How To Hire The Right People will help you get it right...one hire after another.
All of them are the same price: $9.99.
Get your copy now and start hiring the right people!